Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dreams do come true!


As a spontaneous person, when I get a feeling that I do not like something or someone, and cannot change the circumstance. Immediately, I bolt away. That is how I can change things. 

When I resigned last June from work, I gave it lots of thought- talked to my Account Supervisor, the company's COO for improvements and bigger participation on my part. Felt that my job was becoming a routine. So, my mind wandered on the thought of going abroad for work, and there, I resigned without any clear path on my job prospects. Yet, I knew where my mind was bent on- I've been doing my job hunting online in-between work (spells boredom huh).

Upon leaving mid-June, I went to Taipei for 4 days. It was a much-needed vacation. Then after 2-3 weeks, I went to Singapore for 1.5 weeks to test the job market. Had a total of 5 interviews, and didn't really know if anyone was interested. "Suntok sa buwan" in short.

After lots of contemplation and waiting, I decided to apply around Manila as well, back-up plan really. However, nothing came through, I mean, a contract. Deep down, I just trusted my 'gut' or intuition that Singapore will push through, and I keep projecting that in my mind, and to the bigger end, the universe.

Really, there was no harm in asking, as I got more than what I bargained for! Just waiting for the formal offer sheet! So happy and I can't wait to be with the best! Yey!

Truly I am grateful to the universe, for granting my heart's desire with good intentions that are much aligned with my career path. The opportunity to work with the best, the No. 1 PR company in the world! Thankful for all the companies and colleagues that I've worked with. I know that at times we clashed, but I know that I will be thankful to you in the long run. To my friends who never seize to believe in me. Words are not enough.  




No comments:

Post a Comment