Thursday 16 October 2014

Disappointing late dinner @ Iceberg's Greenhills

Last Oct 11th, I had a late dinner at Iceberg's Greenhills.
This was my second trip to the store. Unfortunately, chances of returning will be slim.

I arrived at 1020pm and there were 5 tables occupied. Ordered 2pc Southern Fried Chicken with
fries and 1 chocolate sundae (a cheat day). The server asked me if I want to have dessert first, since the chicken will take some time to cook. I said yes.
Yes, my request fell on deaf ears.

After a while, both orders came, and I had a bite of the chicken (drumstick first, then thigh).
It was bland, until I came to the bone part- it was full of blood.You know it was cooked on
high fire to speed up the process.

The thigh part was worse, it had burned parts and tasted like it.



Then the ice cream, the nuts were too few. I don't believe the 148php was worth the money.



I think the kitchen was none too happy to serve hot food late at night.
They could have told me and I'd be fine with it. Rather than serve substandard food.
Returning is not an option. It was utter disappointment.

The poor attitude of your staff shows in the food. Usually, I'm a good tipper,
but this time. I left the 2 pesos from the change.

The management should look into this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment