Friday 31 July 2015

Holding Loving Thoughts






Haven't blogged for a long while, but recently I learned an important life lesson: "You are what you think". Since returning from the Hong Kong trip, it took quite a while to get back to the daily grind.

When you're surrounded by negative people, who think of ways to spend their hard-earned money. By the time the wages come around they don't have money anymore. I got affected. Not to spend money, but the need to get away from them.

Coupled with a crazy client and my boss spoke to me recently about being disappointed with my mistakes at work. 

What does that mean to me? Hold Loving Thoughts. You can't get affected by your environment affect you.

Meditation, Angel Cards are my constant companion. My protector and shield on a daily basis. 

The workweek has ended and I think I did a better job. Truly that was a wake-up call fro me to stay in the game.

Thanks Liz!



No comments:

Post a Comment