Tuesday 3 June 2014

The next camera?

Currently, I own a  Sony DSC W300 P&S camera since Feb 2009. Unfortunately, after formatting, reformatting and changing to a new memory card, the pictures from our Bohol and Dubai trip did not store.

The camera seemed okay when taking shots, but when we checked all the photos, kaunti lang ang natira. Had to be contented using phone camera.

In short, I think the camera has some defect, and I don't want to spend more money on it, given that it's been 5 years, and has served its purpose.

So, I'm thinking of purchasing a next camera, either:




I'm more of a travel photographer (travels 2-5x/yr) and it's for personal use only.  No plans of becoming an event photographer. Any feedback from users of there cameras will be highly appreciated! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment